2019 16TH ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
BankCard Service is proud to announce the 2019 16th Annual Scholarship Award. As part of a community reach out program, 20 scholars will each receive $1,000, in a total amount of $20,000.
The scholarship opportunity is open for graduating high school seniors who plan to attend community colleges or four-year universities in the Fall semester of 2019.
Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA, and legal guardians must be an existing or new Bankcard Services merchant or employee of merchant.
1. Be a college freshman in Fall 2019
2. Have a parent/legal guardian who has an active account with BankCard Services or is an employee of a merchant with an account.
3. Have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above
4. Eligible for financial aid
1. Completed scholarship application
2. Official transcripts of grades
3. Copy of a parent’s 2018 tax return
4. Personal Essay
5. Letter of recommendation (excluding family members)
1. Application deadline is May 24, 2019.
Applications submitted by mail must be postmarked by May 24, 2019
2. Scholarship winners will be announced on June 12, 2019
3. Award ceremony will be held on June 19, 2019
For more information, please contact:
BankCard Services Scholarship Committee
21281 S. Western Ave., Torrance, CA 90501
Tel: 213-427-3479 / 888-339-0100