Bankcard Service is proud to announce the 2017 14th Annual Scholarship Award. As part of a community reach out program, 20 scholars will each receive $1,000, in a total amount of $20,000.
The scholarship opportunity is open for graduating high school seniors who plans to attend community colleges or four-year universities in the Fall semester of 2017. Students must have at least a 2.5 GPA, and legal dependents must be an existing or new Bankcard Services merchant.
1. Be a college freshman in Fall 2017
2. Have a parent/legal guardian who has an active account with BankCard Services
3. Have and maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above
4. Eligible for financial aid
1. Completed scholarship application
2. Official transcripts of grades
3. Copy of a parent's 2016 tax return
4. Personal Essay
5. Letter of recommendation (excluding from family members)
1. Application deadline is May 19, 2017
Applications submitted by mail must be postmarked by May 19, 2017
2. Scholarship winners will be announced on June 14, 2017
3. Award ceremony will be held on June 14, 2017
For more information, please contact:
BankCard Services Scholarship Committee
21281 S. Western Ave., Torrance, CA 90501
Tel: 213-365-1122 / 888-339-0100
All the available service representatives are busy.
Please try again at a later time or
send us an email of your inquiry to.